In consideration of Bounce and Play II hereinafter called “Bounce and Play II”, allowing any and all children and/or accompanying adults who enter the facility under the direct or indirect supervision of the undersigned Responsible Adult (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Participant(s)”), to use their facilities, I hereby for myself, the Participant, their heirs, executors, administrators, or anyone who might claim on their behalf warrant and agree as follows:
- I warrant and represent that I am the parent, legal guardian of or have been duly authorized by the parent or legal guardian to represent the Participant(s) named below.
- By entering Bounce and Play II, I acknowledge the inherent risks present in an indoor play environment. While Bounce and Play II and its staff work diligently to provide a safe environment for all, certain risks, whether inherent in the facility itself or caused by myself, any of the Participants, or other participants of Bounce and Play II, are unavoidable. These risks include, but are not limited to, damage to personal property, personal injury or death. I voluntarily assume and accept all risks to the Participant(s), my personal property, and myself.
- I warrant and represent that I have read the Bounce and Play II safety rules (“Rules”), which form part of this Waiver. I agree to use the Bounce and Play II facilities only in accordance with the Rules.
- I understand and agree that Bounce and Play II, its officers, directors, management, employees, contractors, agents or representatives
(“Associates”) shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss that the Participant(s) or I may suffer as a result of using the Bounce and Play II facility.
- I hereby release and discharge Bounce and Play II and its Associates from any liability, and any and all loss, damage, injury or expense to person or property that I or the Participant(s) may suffer as a result of the Participant(s) using the premises. I agree to hold harmless and indemnify Bounce and Play II and its Associates from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party resulting from the Participant(s) using the premises.
- I warrant that the Participant(s) is/are in good physical condition and physically able to play in the Bounce and Play II premises and that the Participant(s) is/are old enough to participate.
- I understand and agree that this waiver shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
- Bounce and Play II guests must be supervised by a responsible adult or caregiver at all times.
- A responsible caregiver must be at a minimum of 16 years old.
- No reentering privileges. All admissions are for one time usage and is non-transferable.
- For the safety of our littlest Bounce and Play II citizens, walking feet is always encouraged.
- Bounce and Play II requires all guests wear socks only in our facility.
- Food and drinks are only allowed at the cafe or in a pre-booked party room.
- Food or drinks are not permitted in the play area.
- To ensure all children has a fun time, all toys must remain in their own buildings for the equal opportunity to play.
- All toys must be in appropriate buildings before your children leaves.
- Bounce and Play II is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- I understand the aforementioned COVID-19 symptoms.
- I affirm that neither I, nor any member of my household, currently has or has experienced the aforementioned symptoms within the past 14 days. Furthermore, I will immediately inform Furor and discontinue classes if I, or any member of my household, develops any of the aforementioned symptoms.
- I affirm that neither I, nor any member of my household, has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days. Furthermore, I will immediately inform Bounce and Play II and discontinue classes if I, or any member of my household, is diagnosed with COVID-19.
- I affirm that neither I, nor any member of my household, has knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days. Furthermore, I will immediately inform Furor and discontinue classes if I, or any member of my household, is knowingly exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- I affirm that neither I, nor any member of my household, has traveled outside of the country or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30 days. Furthermore, I will immediately inform Furor and discontinue classes once I, or any member of my household, returns from traveling outside of the country or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections.
- I understand that the Bounce and Play II cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by any misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each Customer.
Bounce and Play II will be adhering to the following enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our staff will…
- Do a temperature check before entering the playground, and ensure that it is below 38.0°C.
- Clean/Disinfect frequently touched surfaces thoroughly and at regular intervals.
- Wash/Sanitize our hands at regular intetrvals.
- Wear our masks at all times.
- Maintain a safe distance at all times.
- Accommodate a limited number of customers in each partyroom to ensure physical distancing.
- Schedule parties so as to allow time for cleaning/disinfecting surfaces and allow customers to finish and leave the partyrooms before the next set of customer arrive.
- Provide sanitizers in the reception area and other locations within the premises.
- Allow us to check their temperature before entering the premises to ensure it is below 38.0°C.
- Adults must wear a face mask at all times within the building and within the studio.
- Maintain a safe distance from others at all times.
- Use the hand sanitizer before entering and while exiting the playground.
- Carry their own bottle or cup for drinking water.
1. In the last 10 days, have you tested positive on a COVID-19 rapid antigen test, a self-testing kit or have been tested and are awaiting results?
2. Have you been directed by Public Health, a physician or other healthcare professional to self-isolate for a period of time including today?
3. Do you have any of the following new or worsening, signs or symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Cough, croup ( squeaky or whistling nose when breathing), severe difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Sore throat, hoarse voice or difficulty swallowing
- Stuffy, congested or runny nose
- Severe chest pains
- Loss of consciousness
- Feeling confused or unsure of where you are
- Not feeling well
- Falling down often
- Fatigue* that is unusual, lack of energy or sluggishness
- Muscle aches or joint pain* that is unusual or long lasting
- Headache* that is unusual or long lasting
- Pink eye
- Decrease in or loss of smell or taste
- Lack of appetite
- Digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea or stomach pain)
*If you received a COVID-19 vaccination in the last 48 hours and are experiencing mild headache, mild muscle ache, mild joint pain, and/or mild fatigue that began after vaccination, and have no other symptoms, select “NO” for question 3.
4. In the last 14 days, have you had close contact* with someone who has or is suspected of having COVID-19 (including exhibiting any of the listed symptoms** and/or awaiting test results)? If you are fully vaccinated (received the full series of a Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days ago) and have not been advised to self-isolate by Public Health, you may select ‘NO’ to Question 4.
- *Close contact means being less than 2 metres or 6 feet away in the same area for at least 10 minutes, living in the same home or physical contact such as shaking hands, hugging, being coughed on, sneezed on, spit on or receiving a exposure notification from the COVID-19 Alert exposure app.
- If the individual experiencing symptoms was vaccinated in the last 48 hours and is experiencing mild headache, mild muscle or joint ache, and/or mild fatigue and the symptoms started after vaccination, then you can answer “NO” to Question 4.
5. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days and been advised to quarantine in accordance with the Government of Canada quarantine requirements?